Casual Fun World 3!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to have chat, mine, have fun, and build things with friends!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 34 on Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:10 am

Rules of the Server

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Rules of the Server Empty
PostSubject: Rules of the Server   Rules of the Server I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:48 pm

If you are here, you probably went to the IP listed on the banner and had someone direct you to the site.

1. No Griefing or Stealing (This includes abandoned houses and such, just let the staff know and they'll take care of it)
2. No X-ray, Fly hacks, cheats, etc
3. Keep Swearing to a minimum (We're pretty lenient on this one, but we are a family server, so try and keep it clean.)
4. Respect all staff
5. Trolling to a minimum (Once again, pretty lenient on this)
6. Don't ask for OP or Creative, you won't get it, so please don't try
7. Do not abuse exploits, if you find one report them to a staff member immediately
8. Please do not build extremely close to spawn. (i.e. setting up a dirt shack 50 blocks away from spawn island.)
9. Please do not build close to someone else's home, or building site. (75 blocks or so is good enough, if you want to build closer, make sure you ask them first)
10. Have Fun! (This is mandatory. Smile )

Once you have read and understand the rules, click the Register tab at the top of this page.  All you need is your email for verification purposes.  Make sure to use your Minecraft name for your forum name, it just makes things easier. Once you're signed up, you're good to go! Make sure to vote for us on these sites: <will put these in later> to get some extra spending money!

Welcome to CFW3!
Back to top Go down
https://cfw3.board-directory.net

Rules of the Server
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Casual Fun World 3! :: General :: Rules of the Server-
Jump to: